Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Taming of the Shrewd..."

Never has Fest been so fun for me, and never has Taming of the Shrew been such a fun bit of Shakespeare to play!

I have to be honest and say that I wasn't sure how Mandy would do on the street, not dancing, but she has surpassed my expectations and has been an incredible joy to play against and interact with. The physical comedy is wonderful, and the ascerbic, bitchy wit that pours out of her is astoundingly quick and raw. Loads of fun!

I am looking forward to the next six weekends!

1 comment:

Scotty said...

Mandy,
As I have said so many times.... you are amazing. I am glad you are here - I could envision no one else doing such a wonderful job. Now I must go tend to my welts and wounds that only you could inflict so well.

I look forward to the future as well.

~Scotty
"If i am a pig, then you are the mud in which I shall wallow!"